[ux] UX ticket triaging bumped back an hour to 1600 UTC tomorrow.

Linda Naeun Lee linda at torproject.org
Tue Jul 18 14:29:35 UTC 2017

Sorry y'all, I'm going to cancel this. I was stubborn and didn't want to
cancel meetings because of travel, but now I'm remembering why I do.

Let's triage next week. The UX team meeting is still on tomorrow (my
volunteer shift, talk, and initial hellos should be done by then).

  Linda N. Lee
Current Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=lindanaeunlee
GPG Fingerprint: FA0A C9BE 2881 B347 9F4F C0D7 BE70 F826 5ED2 8FA2