[ux] UX team page update + how we track our work

Linda Naeun Lee linda at torproject.org
Thu Aug 17 21:51:53 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I've made changes to the UX team page to include the projects we are
working on, and the specific tickets with the #ux-team tag:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/UxTeam

The purpose of the projects section is to give a high level overview of the
big things that the UX team is working on at the moment.

So, this technically means that projects that we are considering doing but
are not doing are not on that list, and what makes a project a project
currently is that I label it as one. Which, I have to admit, is a bit odd,
but this is what we can try out for a little while. I like it better than
only having a long list of tickets, though.

I would prefer that you continue to use the #ux-team tag to track tasks
across various projects, but also assign it to a parent project if
applicable.

Cheers,

  Linda N. Lee
Current Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=lindanaeunlee
GPG Fingerprint: FA0A C9BE 2881 B347 9F4F C0D7 BE70 F826 5ED2 8FA2