[tor-talk] can't connect data bases and scientific journals

tor at t-3.net tor at t-3.net
Mon Sep 18 16:11:25 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-09-15 at 16:24 -0400, Benjamin Sullivan wrote:
 > I have breaking news that involves years of torture, abuse,
cohercion, multiple attempts at my life by the CIA, CSIS, and the
intelligence community. It involves a botched CIA operation in Russia,
the theft of trillions of dollars of intellectual property, and the
prevention of recognition for my discoveries (world changing Physics)
and said intellectual property. I am in fear for my life and have been
for years and an incompetent FBI has done nothing. All legitimate
facets of democracy have been reached repeatedly without success
(complete manipulation).

 > I need your help! I need this published and reported immediately.
My life and my families lives depend on it. I have attached the
keystone document and I have put all of the substantiating information
on a website (a former business website that I have abolished):
www.reculuxury.com

 > Help my Family and Me!
 >
 > Benjamin Allen Sullivan
 > CEO at BASRC.Biz
 > WWW.BASRC.Biz

Hmm.

So, you single-handedly solved that pesky Unification problem!

Usually, people submit that sort of thing to a good science journal,
and it's peer reviewed, and if it's sensible in the perspective of the
reviewers (who are accredited in the applicable fields), things move
forward from there. I did not see anything like that, but did see this
-

http://christianchat.com/new-christian-chat-members-introduce-yourselves/156555-csis-murdering-ring-cia-operation-russia.html
(banned user)

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/94483-unification-theory-postulates-and-thought-experiments/
(thread closed by moderator)

Tor-talk is a mailing list specific to Tor. Maybe this is not the best
mailing list for what you need. I found some forums that might be
useful, I could send them to you off-list if you like.