[tor-talk] New Document: Building a "Proof of Concept" Onion Site

me at beroal.in.ua me at beroal.in.ua
Tue Sep 20 12:01:41 UTC 2016

Offtopic.
As I understand, Onion websites are for website owners who wish to be
anonymous. If an owner of an Onion website published a similar HTTP
website, that owner pretty deanonymized himself/herself via the IP
address, the domain name, etc, of the HTTP website. The same applies if
you replace "a HTTP website" with "a social network account where you
advertise the Onion website."