[tor-talk] Comcast looking for Tor traffic, contacting customers to threaten termination of service.

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Sun Sep 14 04:59:50 UTC 2014

John Pinkman wrote:
>>    As for PinkMeth, disgusting people do disgusting things all the
>> time
>> without using Tor.  If I could burn that hidden service to the ground,
>> would, but that doesn't solve the underlying problem in our society.
>
> PinkMeth case only points out the underlying problem in society, which
> doesn't accept certain types of behavior. The service itself, just
> like the internet in general, only allows information to be freely
> distributed. And people make their own conclusions based on it. If
> these conclusions end up being not very likable, this isn't the fault
> of the particular service.

   Give me a break.  These women are being exploited against their will.
Taking something private and exposing it to the world as a whole is
completely despicable.  It's unethical.  It's not comparable to
pornography where consenting adults agree to make media and release it.

~Griffin

--
"I believe that usability is a security concern; systems that do
not pay close attention to the human interaction factors involved