[tor-talk] CfP Fosdem 2015: Open Source design devroom

Bernard Tyers ei8fdb at ei8fdb.org
Mon Oct 20 22:05:35 UTC 2014

Thanks Moritz. I am one only of the many co-ordinators. See you at FOSDEM!

If you’re feeling friendly, please circulate it via whatever propaganda networks you have at your disposal. :)

If anyone is interested in knowing more, please drop into #opensourcedesign on freenode, or reply here or off-list.

This is open for *anyone* who does any design related work in open source. If you’re unsure, please shout. We are a nice bunch :)

Thanks,
Bernard