[tor-talk] BBC: NSA and GCHQ agents 'leak Tor bugs', alleges developer

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Mon Aug 25 06:31:51 UTC 2014

krishna e bera:
> Would be nice to see Tor media coverage linked to from TWN
> (maybe it already is..)

Tor Weekly News is open to contributions, as written at the bottom every
week.

So far Tor Weekly News has very rarely mentioned media coverage because
most things media cover are actually already known to Tor Weekly News
readers. For what I remember, the few articles that have been mentioned
were listed because they could be used as tools by the Tor community
when advocating Tor to others.

I don't find this particular BBC article relevant to Tor Weekly News.
It's just one more drop on the “BBC hates Tor” series.

Starting a regular column that would be “Tor in the press” is a
different matter. But then, we would have to cover way way more things
than just one BBC article…

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>