[tor-talk] Where to get latest exe for Tor obfsproxy browser bundle

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Tue Apr 9 11:48:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

Please don't crosspost to multiple places. This generates more work for
volunteers trying to help you. This is definitely NOT a development
related question, so there was no reason to spam tor-dev with it.

EITHER post your question to tor-talk, or to the support team at help at rt.

On 09.04.2013 13:34, chandra mohan wrote:
>         I tried to download executable for Tor obfsproxy browser bundle
> from
> https://www.torproject.org/dist/obfsproxy/tor-obfsproxy-browser-bundle-2.3.12-4-en-US.exe
> .
> But getting message the webpage cannot be found.
>          So from where I can download latest Tor obfsproxy browser bundle?

I don't remember there ever being a /dist/obfsproxy/ directory. The
latest version is (always) linked from
https://www.torproject.org/projects/obfsproxy

--
Moritz Bartl