[tor-talk] Transparent e-mail encryption?

Matej Kovacic matej.kovacic at owca.info
Fri Jul 6 10:42:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

> The bad thing is that the admin can snoop on the unencrypted emails
> between the server and the MUA. End-to-End-encryption is recommended.
Absolutely!

However, the problem is that for end-to-end encryption sender AND
recipient must use encryption. Unfortunately most people do not use
encryption and there are only two solutions: you do not communicate with
these people (which is not really an option) OR you communicate without
encryption.

"My" solution helps to mitigate this risk a little (no completely, of
course).

Regards,

M.