New wiki

Rip Rock riprock.adres.nl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 00:34:46 UTC 2007

On 7/16/07, Hans Zaagman <hans at solcon.nl> wrote:

> Hans Zaagman wrote:
> > An new wiki has entered Torlandia. It's available using
> > http://mihfrbaf562yakt2.onion/wiki/
> >
> I'd like to request the operator of the Hidden wiki to add this URL to
> it's page, as the previous one, the 'reloaded' has been down for some
> time now.

I'd like to know if anyone can see nontrivial content at that link.

I'm getting nothing but 503 privoxy errors from the following links:
http://hy2644uxnz6zwt6c.onion/hidden/
http://mihfrbaf562yakt2.onion/wiki/

I suspect it's possible that these have content visible to the person
creating them but not to anyone else.

So if anyone else is able to read something at those, please tell me and
I'll see if I can't track down the problem.

Thanks.