Removing TOR from Registry

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 01:58:53 UTC 2007

I didn't actually "image" the information persay. I just booted up into
knoppix (knoppix.org), which you'll need a high-speed connection to download
(or a lot of time) and a CD-burner with software such as ISOMAGIC. Once
booted into knoppix, just go into the root shell and type this: (assming
this is your sys info, you may have to edit the command. You will need to
have enough space to back-up your entire computer. If you don't try TARring
the data
mount -rw /dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1

Then, use the other command for wherever you will copy the data assuming
it's a different drive. Then just use the cp command to copy everything.
Complicated? Yes. Security isn't free.
Ringo Kamens