Tor,security and web-usability - Sorry, now readable with line-breaks...

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 02:28:54 UTC 2006

For non-script email, you could use safe-mail.net. The noscript extension
for firefox kills flash. The operating system obsfucation through virtual
machines is a waste of CPU power. Just spoof the information using something
like privoxy. Besides, the OS isn't really that bad. You should be more
concerned about getting a exploit embedded in a page that violates your
security and uploads your hard drive to a remote server or a tempest-like
attack.