Hey guys, here is another (great?) idea

Ben Wilhelm zorba at pavlovian.net
Sat Nov 19 16:45:41 UTC 2005

What if you're in a location where you can't contribute - behind a
firewall, for example? Should they be required to pollute the server
list with useless data?

For that matter, what if you already *have* a server located elsewhere
running 24/7, like I do, but don't want to run it from home for legal
reasons?

-Ben