reconsidering default exit policy

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Mon Aug 29 06:11:53 UTC 2005

I made a few small changes to your entry related to spelling and
punctuation. Other than that, I think you did a great job. I didn't even
know Privoxy made those logfiles and when I went to secure erase them, I
found that they were very huge! Thanks for the info. BTW, for
consistency and aesthetics, you might want to modify the capitalization
in your bold headers.

~Andrew