[tor-reports] boklm's July 2014

Nicolas Vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Thu Oct 2 21:32:58 UTC 2014

The main things I've been doing in July:

- attended the Tor dev meeting in Paris

- improved the tor browser testsuite so it can support different test
  suites. Initially it started as a script to run a suite of tests on the
  bundle only, and now we are running a different list of tests from the
  tor browser sources tree. Later it will be possible to use it to run
  other tests on Tor Messenger bundle.

- added support for running xpcshell tests.

- a lot of xpcshell tests are failing, and in order to understand why
  they are failing, a useful information is which tor-browser patch
  cause which test to fail. So I made it possible to build tor-browser
  and run the tests on each of our commits, and show on a page the new
  test failures introduced or fixed by each commit[1].

- various improvements on the generated tests reports

[1]: http://93.95.228.164/reports/index-browserunit-2014-07.html