[tor-reports] Karsten's March

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Tue Apr 1 09:53:55 UTC 2014

3 things I was planning to make progress on in March:

- Help more with Sponsor O.

Done.  Most of this consisted of talking to people about their
end-of-March milestones.  A small part was to write a draft version of a
Tor Publisher User Manual, which I sent to tor-dev@ a few days ago.

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2014-March/006602.html

- Continue coordination of the Weather rewrite project.

Done a bit here.  Not putting this on my April list, but I'm planning to
review patches as they come in and tweak Onionoo as needed.

- Provide per-bridge usage statistics in Onionoo (#10331).

Done.  Onionoo now contains new clients documents, and a Globe prototype
even contains graphs for them.

3 more things I made good progress on in March:

- Started working on a new document type with monthly relay and bridge
statistics for Onionoo (#11041).  As a by-product, there are now uptime
documents in Onionoo, and similarly to clients documents, there's
already a Globe prototype with graphs for them.

- Removed V1 directory code from little-t-tor (#11070).

- Made two graphs visualizing help desk activity (#11177 and #11178).

A few things I'm planning to make progress on in April:

- Make plans and define milestones for Sponsor O Q2/2014.

- Help provide graphs for a new Tor Relay Challenge.