[tor-relays] Next Tor Relay Operator Meetup - 2024-01-27 @ 19:00 UTC

gus gus at torproject.org
Fri Jan 26 20:13:22 UTC 2024

Hi,

Just a friendly reminder that we're meeting this Saturday, January
27th at 19 UTC.

Meetup Agenda
-------------

 * EOL 0.4.7.x removal
 * Tor University Challenge update https://toruniversity.eff.org/
 * Community Policies site: https://community.torproject.org/policies/
 * 001 - Process for new policies for relay operators
 * Upcoming elections in 2024 and online censorship
 * Status of DDoS
 * Tor Metrics issues (wrong first seen date)
 * Tor Q&A

Room link: https://tor.meet.coop/gus-og0-x74-dzn

cheers,
Gus