[tor-relays] Worse throughput with 0.4.8.x, on a slow CPU

George Hartley hartley_george at proton.me
Tue Jan 9 21:50:34 UTC 2024

Also,

it should not nearly be as frequent, it happens maybe every 30-45 minutes on my two relays (one guard, one exit).

Try running Tor natively (you can just move it to a native Linux installation, by preserving the "`keys/ed25519_master_id_secret_key`" and `"keys/secret_id_key`" in your Tor DataDirectory).

If you run a bridge, also backup and restore the "`pt_state`"  directory into your new DataDirectory.

Regards,
George