[tor-relays] Tor is not upgrading via apt from deb.torproject.org

boldsuck lists at for-privacy.net
Thu Feb 15 23:44:51 UTC 2024

On Donnerstag, 15. Februar 2024 20:42:03 CET s7r wrote:

> My guess is that something changed with more recent releases of Debian
> (Bullseye and Bookworm) because in previous Buster this was not
> happening, even it was the same version number in nightly, like
> 4.8.0-aplha-dev, if would update if same version was found but with
> newer timestamp.

Looks to me like it's the archive:

http://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org/dists/tor-nightly-main-bookworm/main/binary-amd64/Packages
Package: tor
Version: 0.4.9.0-alpha-dev-20230909T020422Z-1~d12.bookworm+1
Architecture: amd64

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!