[tor-relays] Bridge with iat-mode=2 very slow

George Hartley hartley_george at proton.me
Thu Sep 28 08:15:31 UTC 2023

This is to be expected, you get 100kB/s with iat-mode=2, and around 256-1024kB/s with iat-mode=1, however since most sites I load are just HTML/CSS with little pictures, it is no big issue.

I would consider taking the speed penalty for more protection (as a research paper also pointed out).

Greetings,
George