[tor-relays] Metrics

BridgeOverStyx BridgeOverStyx at proton.me
Wed Sep 6 02:27:07 UTC 2023

My bridge styxVortex is up and running. I know this because the Nyx monitor shows activity. However, a search of metrics.torproject.org shows it down. It has been in this state for at least a month. Do you have any suggestions of what could be the possible cause of this?

I am using pfblockerng on my network, but the machine that is running Tor bridge is not filtered by it. I do have a couple of TOR feed enabled in pfblockerng but only incoming traffic is filtered.

I have no idea how the bridge stats are passed to metrics.torproject.org so it is very challenging for me to tamp down on the cause.
Any suggestion, at this point, will be helpful.

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.