[tor-relays] AROI not getting verified

mail at nothingtohide.nl mail at nothingtohide.nl
Wed Jun 14 09:48:57 UTC 2023

Hi chani,

When I try to access https://vagabyte.com/.well-known/tor-relay/rsa-fingerprint.txt I get a 404 Not Found. So my guess is that this is (at least one of the) problem(s). See https://nusenu.github.io/tor-relay-well-known-uri-spec/#well-knowntor-relayrsa-fingerprinttxt as well for more information.

Cheers,

tornth

Jun 14, 2023, 09:21 by tor-relays at lists.torproject.org: