[tor-relays] Comcast blocks ALL traffic with tor relays

tor admin j_tor at wilkensteen.org
Mon Jun 12 15:25:57 UTC 2023

If we could get EFF to announce a boycott of any corporation known to
act maliciously against Tor or other privacy-friendly technology (such
as VPNs), that would go a long way.

I will also write to EFF.  I have donated money to them, so maybe they
will listen.  If they won't support a boycott directly, maybe at least
they will comment on the issue publicly, and that would help launch a
boycott.

If will also help to get an official communication from Comcast saying
they are blocking Tor.  If they won't admit this, it makes it that much
harder to fight.  I can't do this as I'm not a Comcast customer.  Are
there any Comcast customers that can get a Comcast rep to admit, in
writing, that this is happening?