[tor-relays] Issue with Relay Status Discrepancy on Tor Metrics

Jan janthor007 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 06:59:35 UTC 2023

Dear Tor Metrics Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to report an issue regarding the status of my relay on Tor
Metrics. According to Nyx, my relay appears to be running without any
problems. However, Tor Metrics indicates that it is offline.

Relay Details:

Name:BtcToTheMoon
IP Address: 116.203.227.107
Contact Email: janthor007 at gmail.com

I have verified through Nyx that the relay is operational, yet the status
on Tor Metrics remains unchanged. I am concerned about this discrepancy and
would appreciate any assistance in resolving this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this issue. Your help in rectifying this
discrepancy would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Michal