[tor-relays] Relay MIGHTYWANG consensus issues and loss of STABLE flag

Mighty Wang wang at mighty.wang
Fri Oct 29 22:28:46 UTC 2021

Hi Eddie

Yes I saw your post on the day it happened and guessed that we are
suffering from exactly the same issue that started at exactly the same
time.

I couldn't correlate the loss of stable flag with anything in recent Tor
server releases but I am going to recheck those; I am currently working
my way back through the consensus voting lists in the run-up to the 14th
October to try and understand where the problem started,

I'll report back here.

thanks