[tor-relays] Help with FreeBSD relays

Shawn Webb shawn.webb at hardenedbsd.org
Wed Mar 31 23:55:35 UTC 2021

Sounds good. If you still can't get your relay to have an uptime
longer than eighteen hours, feel free to reach out directly to me and
I can help address that. The non-exit relay I'm running from home has
an uptime greater than eighteen, so we at least have a "reference
implementation" to work with.

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb