[tor-relays] tor on Centos version question

Mario Costa mario.costa at icloud.com
Tue Mar 24 17:09:43 UTC 2020

It seems like that EPEL repo for CentOS 7 has indeed Tor 0.3.5.8, while EPEL for CentOS 8 carries Tor 0.4.2.5.

If you want to run the last version you can add the repository maintained from the Tor Project following these instructions:

https://support.torproject.org/rpm/ <https://support.torproject.org/rpm/>

-m