[tor-relays] Unused Relay - Why?

entensaison at use.startmail.com entensaison at use.startmail.com
Sat Jun 6 23:24:41 UTC 2020

Hi friend,

On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 7:38 AM, petrarca at protonmail.ch wrote:

> Hello all,
> my relay is set up to support 42 Mbps, however does not get any real
> traffic routed through it (605EE4375EE4C38215C8949F5808863749FD4F4A).
> I checked anything I could think of but everything looks fine to me.
> Anyone with an idea what could be wrong here? Many thanks!

First of all I must admit that I have no idea of what could be causing
your consensus weight loss.

After all your relay gets used and that is real traffic.
And when you look at other relays you see it is common that the
advertised bandwidth is only a fraction of the possible bandwidth.
So there should be at least nothing wrong with the advertised
bandwidth. Or did you observe a decrease of that as well?

I hope you get more helpful replies concerning the consensus weight.
:-)
What did you already check?