[tor-relays] Unutilized bandwidth

Matt Westfall mwestfall at ecansol.com
Fri Jul 12 13:19:31 UTC 2019

I kind of have the same problem, I have a gigabit relay setup too,

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/B1B10104EB72A1FBBF6687B05F1915D87D00DBDE

The consensus weight varies wildly and never seems to get very high.

I'm even running on 443 and 80

the replies I got before were basically is what it is and I mean we're
still helping the network by running a node,

Matt Westfall
President & CIO
ECAN Solutions, Inc.
Everything Computers and Networks