[tor-relays] Fwd: Tor Guard Relay

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:28:52 UTC 2018

 I was asked by mirmir to send one of the emails as a txt file, and so here
it is. It is at the google drive link below, I had tried to send it as an
attachment, but got a note back saying it was being held because it was too
big. The zip file contains the  contents of the email and the attached
images. Thank you. I will try creating a spam filter for the email domain
they are coming from, though a few of them have come from yahoo.com domain,
which annoyingly I can't really block as some of my legitimate contacts use
yahoo mail. I could try reporting this to Google, what do you think?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_cH2cPZZmbTMmE2Ni1hc1BZbXliM0hMaTZnN19GcjFLTm4w