[tor-relays] Tor is Interrupting (?) OpenSSL Version Mismatch

SuperSluether supersluether at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 18:11:27 UTC 2016

Fixed it! And I feel like I'm going crazy. If I'm reading the logs
correctly, Tor is signaling readiness to systemd /1 hundredth of a
second (0.01)/ past the 120s limit. I changed the limit to 300s in the
tor at default.service file, and all is well.

Thanks Peter, you really steered me in the right direction. I should
probably start checking logs first when something stops working...