[tor-relays] Any experience with Pulse Servers?

Greg greggth at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 04:53:26 UTC 2015

I asked about running an exit there (though I currently only run a
non-exit), and he said that I should buy a "Two" ($18/mon) and limit it to
100 Mbps (compared to the 1000 Mbps they advertise). I've run my non-exit
there on a "One", limited to 100 Mbps and had no issue. I haven't tried
running the non-exit at 1 Gbps.
hope that helps.