[tor-relays] webiron requesting to block several /24 subnet

Eran Sandler eran at sandler.co.il
Mon Nov 16 12:21:58 UTC 2015

My hosting provider also go these requests. Their terms of service requires
that I will answer something to acknowledge I got that.

I just answer "ok, I'll handle it" and that's it.

The reverse lookup of my nodes points to a hostname that shows the Tor
text. The host name is tor4thepeople1.torexitnode.net so I'm quite sure
they know that.
I don't do anything beyond that and agree with AMuse that they can easily
handle that without bugging the operators.