[tor-relays] Hivelocity is not longer serving my needs.

Speak Freely when2plus2is5 at riseup.net
Mon May 11 16:26:59 UTC 2015

Here are some other providers.

They are both Tor friendly, but as always be sure to communicate to them
that you plan to run Reduced Exit policies *before* you purchase, and
make sure to tell them you are a pro-active user that responds to every
complaint in a courteous manner.

https://www.opticservers.com/
https://www.pulseservers.com/

I haven't had a single problem with either of them. And their tech
support... sometimes answers in < 5 minutes. Great people.

Both are "unmetered".
During speed tests, I average 8.8-10.3 MByte/s on 1000MByte file.

Optic is UK based and I believe Pulse is Canadian.
Optic is custom. Pulse is OVH.

Enjoy.

Matt
Speak Freely