[tor-relays] Fast Exit Node Operators - ISP in US

Seth list at sysfu.com
Sun Nov 23 22:59:37 UTC 2014

On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 19:13:17 -0800, ZEROF <security at netmajstor.com> wrote:

> I saw some info just yesterday, but it's not in actual server
> configuration. Can you provide some good resource for setting
> dnscrypt-proxy? And no logging DNS's is good to protect end users
A caveat: You should probably avoid using the default OpenDNS servers with
dnscrypt-proxy.

 From the 'Bad Relays' wiki page
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/badRelays

  "The most common misconfiguration I have seen is using ​OpenDNS as a
host's nameserver with what I think is the OpenDNS default config.
Services such as OpenDNS lie to you, under the name of protecting you. The
result is for instance getting redirected to their webpage when you want
to visit evil sites such as ​https://www.torproject.org/."