[tor-relays] Traffic stats without vidalia

Name Withheld survivd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:09:41 UTC 2012

I've done some searching, but I can't seem to find any references to how
I check the traffic stats (current b/w use, total MB passed, etc) for my
node when running on a linux (CentOS 6) platform.  I've built a new vps
with a huge pipe that's  command-line-only to maximize performance, but
I'm noticing that I can't tell if it's working well without being able
to view basic statistical info within that CLI environment.

Does anyone know the solution to this?

Thank you very much.