[tor-relays-universities] Tor exits on National Research and Education Networks (NRENs)

Anders Trier Olesen anders.trier.olesen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:57:06 UTC 2021

Almost a year later, I now have an update! dotsrc.org is now hosting exit
nodes! https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/dotsrc

We ended up getting our own AS number and IPv6 addresses. IPv4 addresses
were harder to come by, but we found someone who could lend us a /24 block.

Thanks to those of you reaching out. Especially this article was helpful:
Operating Tor Relays at Universities: Experiences and Considerations
https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.04277

Best regards
Anders Trier Olesen
staff at dotsrc.org