[tor-qa] TBB QA: tor-0.2.2.37

Katya Titov kattitov at yandex.com
Sun Jun 10 04:41:34 UTC 2012

Testing: tor-browser-gnu-linux-i686-2.2.37-1-dev-en-US.tar.gz
Platform: Debian 6.0.5
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz

TBB Launches successfully - OK
Connects to the Tor network - OK
Browser toolbars and menus work. Tab dragging works. - OK

All extensions are present and functional -  OK
 - HTTPS-Everywhere 2.0.5
 - NoScript 2.4.4
 - TorButton 1.4.6

WebBrowsing works as expected - OK