[tor-project] Rhatto's Monthly Status Report, November 2023

rhatto rhatto at torproject.org
Mon Dec 4 15:33:53 UTC 2023

Hi all :)

This is my monthly status report for November 2023 with the main relevant
activities I have done during the period.

## 0. Research

* Analysis about RFC 7686 and transparent proxies:
  https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2023-November/014862.html

* Tor Browser Quality Assurance for Onion Services: ongoing activities.

## 1. Development

* Worked in many Hackweek projects, and here's the mini-report:
  https://rhatto.pages.torproject.net/presentations/2023/hackweek/report/

## 2. Support

* Ongoing sponsored work with deployment, maintenance and monitoring of Onion
  Services.

## 3. Organization

Time spent (from the total available for Tor-related work):

--
Silvio Rhatto
pronouns he/him