[tor-project] Tor Community Portal: Feedback from the Digital Security Helpline

Beatrice Martini beatrice at accessnow.org
Thu May 28 09:55:04 UTC 2020

Dear Tor Project Team,

My name is Beatrice Martini, and I am the Education Coordinator of the
Access Now Digital Security Helpline. Nice to e-connect!

I am writing you to share my most positive feedback on your new Tor
Community Portal. Congratulations on the launch and thank you for your
great work!

It is truly a brilliant resource, and I was glad to share it with the
rest of the Helpline Team.

In particular, I very much appreciated the Training section, and the
detailed information regarding the training (and its follow-up!), best
practices, code of conduct and tips on risk assessment. I think that
both experienced and newer information security trainers will find these
resources extremely helpful.

Thanks again! I am looking forward to learning more about upcoming
developments of the Community Portal.

Best,
Beatrice

--
Beatrice Martini
Education Coordinator

* Subscribe to the Access Now Express
<https://www.accessnow.org/express>, our weekly newsletter on digital rights

* RightsCon Costa Rica has been postponed
<https://www.rightscon.org/covid-19-update-rightscon-costa-rica-postponed-until-2021/>
until 2021 – stay up to date via the RightsCon Rundown
<https://www.rightscon.org/rundown/>