[tor-project] help needed: open more tickets for next DocsHackathon

emmapeel at torproject.org emmapeel at torproject.org
Tue Mar 3 13:09:00 UTC 2020

In the Community Team we were happy with the results of the Documentation Hackathon of last year, so we are planning to do it again for the last week of March - 23 to 28.
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/CommunityTeam/DocsHackathon

The DocsHackathon served to update our docs and test our reviewing/updating processes, we learned a lot and documented the website development as well. And on top of that, we engaged with new contributors that supported us with their brainpower. Thanks to all participants of last and next DocsHackathon!

We are tagging some issues we see on the different bug trackers, and that we think will be easy to do for a newcomer trying to improve our documentation.
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=!closed&component=Webpages%2FSupport
https://dip.torproject.org/torproject/web/support/issues?label_name%5B%5D=Documentation

But maybe you want to add more. That would be great!

Please create a ticket here: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/newticket - Component: Webpages/Support

You can tag issues with the docshackathon keyword, or also propose it by email/irc if you feel unsure.

See this search to get an idea of what are we looking for:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=!closed&keywords=~docshackathon

Thanks in advance!

emmapeel

P/S: Remember that the Spaghetti Monster kills a kitten each time you open a duplicated ticket!