[tor-project] fosdem?

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Fri Oct 11 12:38:11 UTC 2019

Hi naif,

I just submitted a main track talk and I already submitted for a stand earlier this week. Fingers crossed we actually get one this time as we missed out last year :)

We would also be happy to aggregate tables and/or share if, for whatever reason, either of us ends up not getting a space.

Thanks!

Pili
—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45