[tor-project] Which domains have onion addresses with EV Certs

Yawning Angel yawning at schwanenlied.me
Sat May 7 00:41:22 UTC 2016

On Sat, 07 May 2016 02:31:46 +0300
George Kadianakis <desnacked at riseup.net> wrote:
> a few months ago we made a wiki page listing big websites with onion
> addresses. We used
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/projects/WeSupportTor
> but it seems like a cypherpunks account has since reverted most of
> our changes :(

The content on the pages don't look that different at a first glance,
compared to your last revision...

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/projects/WeSupportTor?action=history

> Right now, the WeSupportTor wiki page is basically a list of "cool
> websites with onions" which is not particularly useful (it's
> basically someone's hidden wiki).

Though even going back to the last non-cypherpunks revision as of 4
months ago, this statement holds, and only blockchain.info, facebook
and the intercept are listed as having SSL certs.

Regards,

--
Yawning Angel