[tor-project] Visiting and speaking at Raboud Universiteit in Nijmegen this week

isis isis at torproject.org
Mon Feb 1 13:15:16 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm at Raboud Universiteit in Nijmegen this week, visiting Peter Schwabe and
the ICIS cryptography students.  Tomorrow I'll be giving a talk to the
students to explain what I work on, mostly to introduce myself so that the
students can feel more comfortable talking to "the scary gothy hacker girl"
about potential research/projects which they might work on on/for Tor.

On Friday, I'm very excited to have the opportunity to meet and have dinner
with Joan Daemen (one of the creators of the Rijndael alorithm, which is now
AES). :D

If there's anything I can pass along to folks here, such as project ideas
which might be useful to pitch to interested students, or cryptography
questions, please let me know!

----- Forwarded message from Peter Schwabe <peter at cryptojedi.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--