[tor-mirrors] Disk space?

StalkR stalkr at stalkr.net
Thu May 28 19:17:04 UTC 2015

I noticed disk full too last week, I don't recall seeing an announcement
about it but at least
https://www.torproject.org/docs/running-a-mirror.html.en was updated to
mention "Expect space requirements of up to 50 GB" so I knew what to do.
It'd be great if future changes in expectation could be announced to the
list, as arma did last time.