[tor-l10n] Esperanto translation

tor l10n team tor-l10n at lists.torproject.org
Tue Sep 19 16:56:04 UTC 2023

 > Unfortunately we need to concentrate support on languages spoken
widely, as each language is a big effort to support in server spaces,
reviews, updates, etc. as well as maintenance.

I understand. I only wanted to take care of the main website, which I
don't think changes very often. I wanted to do this task for a
university project (I'll finish my translation studies this year, and I
need to do a big final project). Spanish is already translated, and I
want to do it with Esperanto. So, I guess I'll choose another project
like the GNU Project or PeerTube.

Thanks for the quick reply!