[tor-dev] Improving the HTTP interface of BridgeDB: bridges.torproject.org

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Fri Mar 8 17:56:57 UTC 2013

Hi list,

it's high time to write a better website for
https://bridges.torproject.org since it currently looks like the
homepage of an academic professor.

The new website should promote the use of pluggable transports (over
normal bridges) and should be explanatory and friendly to end-users.

I started writing a skeleton and some strings for the new website. I'm
also attaching an image of how the website looked like in my head
while I was writing the strings (although the person who codes, should
choose the interface). Sathya (cc'ed) said that he would be interested
in coding the web part.

The relevant trac ticket is
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/7296 . If you have
ideas on making the web frontend (or my proposed strings) better,
please write them there.

Thanks!