[tor-consensus-health] Consensus issues

micah micah at riseup.net
Tue Mar 10 14:38:37 UTC 2015

atagar at torproject.org writes:

> WARNING: The following directory authorities are not reporting bandwidth scanner results: longclaw

Disk filled up last night - corrupted data files, I tried to debug it
for some time to figure out which ones were corrupted, found several
that I was able to resolve, but then I got deep into a python exception
I didn't understand. Eventually, I had to give up and restart the
scanner from scratch, so it is now gathering data from the network, it
will likely take a couple days to get back on its feet.

micah