[community] Team day in Montreal

Shari Steele ssteele at torproject.org
Fri Aug 11 20:35:41 UTC 2017

> On Aug 11, 2017, at 12:51 PM, ilv at torproject.org wrote:
>
> Hi Alison,
>
> On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 02:34:00PM +0000, Alison Macrina wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> First, a reminder that at the Montreal meeting, the "team meetings" day
>> will be on Wednesday October 11th -- so make sure to arrive in Montreal
>> on the 10th.
>>

> According to the wiki page [1], Wed 11th is for arriving and dinner at night.
> I was actually planning to arrive on that day. Can you confirm that this
> info is correct/incorrect?
>
> [1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2017Montreal
>
> Thanks.

Hey there.
The team meetings are not included on the wiki page.  There was a lot of confusion at the Amsterdam meeting about when people were supposed to arrive, so we separated out the team meetings this time.  Because you are part of team that is meeting on October 11, you should plan to arrive on October 10.  The actual Tor meeting will start on October 12, with the big dinner on the 11th.

Let me or Alison know if you still have questions!
Shari