[tbb-dev] Ticket 21830

Neill Miller neillm at thecodefactory.org
Thu Jul 20 02:44:14 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have proposed a solution to this ticket:

This issue is more involved than it seems, as there are a number of
places that the nsTransferable is initialized and used without a
loadContext, and it's not clear that the information required can
always be passed along with it (e.g. when Invoked via the JS DOM
path).

That said, I think my proposal is better than what's there now, and am
open to feedback/criticism of this method, as there may be
configurations I'm not aware of (since I've only looked at this code
for a couple days now).

Please advise.

Thanks,
-Neill.